Homeowners often struggle with making a decision on whom to hire to work in one of their single largest investments, their home. We are going to offer a few tips that should provide some insight as to how to go about selecting the right contractor for you.
1. Do they have a place of business
2. Check with a minimum of 3 references
3. Look at their insurance certificate physically
4. Do they have hundreds of photos of work that insures they do what you are looking for
5. Look at the Better Business Bureau rating on the company
These are some basic tips but should go a long way in protecting you when you are making a decision on the right handyman to hire for your project! To see more photo’s and get more ideas, go to www.valueremodelers.com