Over the past few years, we have seen a large and rapid increase in demand for homeowners wanting to enhance their front porch. We attribute this to some key factors they share with us and also the benefits of doing so.
1. Many homes are built with little to no cover or protection from the elements when guests arrive at their front door
2. Homes lack character or “curb appeal” without some sort of roof line integrated over the front door
3. Families with small children want to be able to watch the kids when they play in the driveway in a comfortable environment.
4. Families that are social want a place to sit and visit as neighbors walk by
5. As the demand for outdoor living spaces continues to grow, it’s not enough just to have a porch in the backyard!
To find a great photo gallery of front and back porches, go to charlotte.archadeck.com