When researching screen porch pricing, you will need the following information in order to get a more accurate idea of pricing:
- What will the roof style be (gable, shed, hip, flat)?
- How and where does the porch need to be tied into the house or will it be free-standing?
- What are the ideal dimensions or square footage that you are looking to have built?
- What are the materials that you are desiring to use?
- How about electrical requirements (ceiling fan, outlets, lights, etc….)
- What finishing touches do you want (paint/stain)?
- What is the height from grade?
If you can approximate this information, you can save a lot of time obtaining quotes!
To see wonderful screen porch designs, visit our Charlotte screened porch photo gallery.